Ever since I can remember I was fascinated with girly outfits. I was always a spoiled kid and the idea of "you can't wear that, its not for you" when it came to dresses n such bothered me. Eventually it turned into a kink and I'd fantasize about being forced to dress up and act girly. I held it in for like 9 or 10 years but eventually I built up the courage to buy my first dress. Now I crossdress regularly when I'm alone, usually in something poofy and frilly with lots of petticoats, mostly maid uniforms. To be honest 80% of the time its because I just adore wearing the outfit and swishing that fluffy skirt about, it's just fun! The other 20% is because it makes my dick rock fucking hard.
As for all the other stuff I like? I actually have no idea. I think I just stumbled across porn over the years and liked it.>what the fetish(es)/kink(s)
Sissification, forced crossdressing, poofy dresses, bondage, orgasm denial (not chastity tho, too much), femdom, light pet play, maid uniforms, being told how girly I am.>gender
23>the age you found the fetish/kink
12?>details of how you masturbate
Wish I could say it was something wild, but my dresses are too expensive and precious to me to risk getting cum on them. Also have you tried to hold up 4 petticoats and fap? Cant be done.>ever act out the kink
irl with someone? like twice.
online? done a good bit of erp.>do other people know about it
Yeah, I play off my girly crossdressing side like its just a cute innocent thing, but a good number of close friends know how deep it really goes.>>7580434>>7580779
Haha holy shit my first truly kinky sexual experience was while I was dressed as Peach too! This ultra kinky girl found out I had it and told me she's always wanted to suck someone's cock under the skirt of a big ol' gown. How the fuck could I say no? I was worried, the dress and accessories were so expensive, I didnt want it to get dirty. It worked out tho.